Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALBERTJJACOBSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Computers--dell vostro 200-recalling hidden icons or shortcuts
    How do I recall hidden icons on my new Dell vostro 200?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 20, 2007, 07:46 AM
    What makes you think there are hidden icons? Did you try calling Dell support?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Try this: right-click on the Start button, select properties, on the Taskbar tab make sure "Hide Inactive Icons" is unchecked.
    DellGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Try right clicking on the desktop, mouse over view and then make sure there is a check next to show desktop icons, if check is not there left click on the words view desktop icons to place check there, then you can right click on desktop again and click on auto arrange that will move all icons to the left of the screen and if there are icons that are off the screen that will fix it. ( check out my thread , " Dell Computers " )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running 100 amp service panal 200 ft away from main 200 amp service [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to find out how big the wire needs to be to carry the load. This will be a 100 amp service coming from a 200 amp main . It will need to travel 200 to 250 ft underground to a barn. If some one could help me that would be great thaxs)))

Recalling Email [ 3 Answers ]

How do I recall an email using Outlook Express 6. I can find all sorts of info. On how to recall with Microsoft Outlook, but not outlook express. HELP

Pop ups and hidden icons. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir: Please teach me the procedure on How to get rid of the hidden icon on my informational bar on my computer screen. They keep asking me to buy their spyware products. They are pop up constantly telling me my computer is infected with virus. Any solution beside initial the hard drive. ...

Shortcuts In Documents [ 2 Answers ]

How do I put shortcuts in text documents? I'm using wordpad, and I have a lengthy document. I know you can press ctrl or something and then a number to get to a certain spot (or maybe just page.. ) but how do I do this?

Hidden Icons & Taskbar [ 6 Answers ]

My students have hidden the taskar and all windows icons. Even when pressing the windows key I cannot see the taskbar. Please help

View more questions Search