Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotha03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 11:55 PM
    How to get rid of the dark-patches on under-pit?
    When I was teenager, I shaved my under-pit often. But later my skin became darker and I got dark patches. Now hair grows rapidly like everyday I need to take out hair from my underpit. And also both skin sides of my vagina has same discoloration problem for too long.

Does anybody know how I can regain my original skin ton ? My skin color is fair to bright. I heard about some whitening cream which contain alpha-arbutin, hydroquinone; but I guess those are for face. Am I right? Can anybody help me by giving advice to get rid of this skin darkness?
    Cappuccino Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Hi there, I'm new to this site. I have the same problem with dark patches in those areas, Did you get any good avise?
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 20, 2007, 02:13 PM
    I think it's caused by a buildup of dead skin cells and sometimes bacteria. You can try a pumice stone and/or exfoliating scrub.

I would avoid using harsh chemicals in the vaginal area.

There's an old question from a couple years ago on this site that may help you out.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...rms-12428.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How come my sump pump pit smells & the water is dark [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my laundry room has started to smell recently. I took the cover off my sump pump & it smells really bad, so I poured some water in it, about 4 hours latter water came out of my floor drain in my bsmt. And partially flooded my bsmt. How is that possible since the floor drain is tied...

How do I get rid of dark spot on my neck [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I seriously need get rid of dark spot around my neck it started after my first child and since I have been battling this condition.

Getting rid of dark spots on body [ 4 Answers ]

I have very uneven skin because of bug bites that have turned black once they healed so I was wondering if anyone has the same problem or knows of any products that work well I'm currently using porcelana but are there any better products for a reasonable price?

People that bleach their skins have dark patches around the eyes.why? [ 2 Answers ]

Why is that people that bleach their skin after a while end up having the area around theirs eyes darker, what causes and and how does one completely get rid of it? Thank you for answering!

View more questions Search