Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rogue_Vampyre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 11:35 PM
    My too long period
    Okay,

Its 8/20 and I started my period 2 weeks ago from tomorrow. I think something is wrong with me...

What is wrong? Why am I still on my period?

Hopeless&& scared,

Amber-Rose~
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Aug 19, 2007, 11:50 PM
    See a doctor
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Have you started or stopped birth control recently. Are you sexually active? What is your age? I agree that you should talk to your doctor, but no one here will be able to help you in the meantime unless you give more details.
    Rogue_Vampyre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Well,

I just turned 16 on the 1st of July... ive never been birth control and I've had my period since I was 11 yrs old... and I am not sexually active. The most I've done is kissed...

And this is the first time in my 5 yrs of have my period that is 2 weeks long...

My period has been stopping and starting up again since Friday...

Before that it just flowed...

Im not sure what else to say...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Period [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my period now for 3 months it's not really heavy just constant I had a baby like 20mth ago by c-section I have done all the test for hormones and the come back normal How do I get it to stop and what does it mean? I am overweight I gained 100lbs durning my pregnancy.. I also have...

Period long, Am I OK? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm 13 and this is only my 5th period and right now is day 11. But my first period was 10 days long and ones after were 6-8 until May, that was at the end of the month and I was really stressed and I skipped a month, but I think I was just stressed and my grandmother said she used to do that...

How long before first period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my baby on Dec 3rd and have not had my period. I get blotches and every now and then 1 day of very light faint blood but that is it. Is it normal or should I get it checked out?

Long Period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just started birth control a week and a half ago. I got my period 2 sundays ago and I've been on my period for 11 days now. Im scared because I've never had a long period like this. Its not a heavy period, it's a light period. At first it was heavy and then it got light so I thought it...

Long period [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my period for 15 days. What could this mean?

View more questions Search