Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsgump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 08:29 PM
    80s dance instrumental
    Hey--I'd like to know the name or name & artist of an instrumental I first heard around 1988, but remained popular for a while in dance mixes. The song has a distinct middle eastern/arabic theme... any clues?
    sweetlady7 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Maybe "Oh Yeah" by Yello?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of an instrumental song [ 8 Answers ]

There was an instrumental song played in the late 80s to early 90s on the pop/r&b stations all the time. Does anyone remember it? I really want to find it but I don't know the artist or name of the song. If anyone has any clue at all please help me. Lisa

What is this instrumental song's name? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this instrumental song? I have posted a small MIDI sample of the song on this link: http://ircxchange.tripod.com/index1.html I hope it works. Thank you again for your help. Jess

Need title of instrumental [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, all, Could someone identify a melody for me, please? Attached is the melody from the 70's or 80's. The recording starts with just a guitar, and an orchestra is added half-way through. I don't remember a version with lyrics. It could have been from a movie. It's tempo is moderate,...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search