Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilash07 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 07:25 PM
    10 weeks
    My last period was on June 16 and now I have missed two periods... In July I spotted about three days and there was no blood just link pinkish and brownish stuff no cramps very strange... I assumed that it was implantation bleeding and then after missing two periods I thought for sure that I'm pregnant.. My breasts are very sore and have hidious veins all across them and there very firm.. I used to have a flat stomach and now I barely have a small hump right beneath my belly button.. and I've gained a pound.. I took some pregnancy test around 7 weeks and got mixed results now its been ten weeks I start college Thursday and I want to wait to talk to my parents until this weekend. I just want to know yalls oppinions do you think I'm pregnant or could it be something else?
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 19, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Sounds like you are pg to me. But get another test or go to the doctor. Usually the over the counter test are pretty accurate. If the test says negative you def should see a doc maybe something wrong. If you are pregnant don't put off telling your parents Im sure they will be upset at first but they can help you and I'm sure want the best for you in the circumstance.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 08:30 PM
    You said you got mixed results, so you have gotten a positive result, right? If you got even one positive, its pretty safe to say that you are pregnant. You need to see a doctor to have it confirmed, and if you are, you need to start going to prenatal appointments. :)
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 20, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Do you live in the college dorms? If you do would tell them soon so you can start looking at different living arrangements. I would assume your college does not allow pregnant woman to live in the dorms. If you have any more doubts about being pregnant go to your doctor for blood test before telling your parents. Also don't give up school if you are pregnant. It's important for you and your baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

I've got 5 weeks! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I've got my senior prom in just over FIVE WEEKS! I'm not overweight or anything, I'm 5'4" and I probably weigh.. 120 or 125 pounds? I would really like to drop 5 (hopefully 10!) pounds but more importantly I would like to be toned for my prom dress!. The only problem is I play golf for my...

Haven't seen my girlfriend in like almost 4 weeks. [ 5 Answers ]

But we're still together. Its pretty hard, we miss each other a lot. But we've been together for 9 months and we say we won't break up and still be happy in the future. I know I love her a lot. My question is , does this mean that she truly loves me for putting up with all these time?

30 weeks [ 24 Answers ]

I don't know if this qualifies as a question since I'm just updating everyone about how things are coming along... lol.. Hopefully all this might help someone else at some point in time... I just got back from my 30 week appt. and everything is much better than it was last week. I did get an...

View more questions Search