Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boyfriend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Job Offer
    How do I get a job online and earning at home?
    KristiAm7778 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 06:38 PM
    This has always and always will be a hard answer. If you want to make some REAL money your going to have to get into a MLM business of some sort online. And then of course with that comes selling products or services and getting people under you. You can however do other things like surveys and such but Ive never heard of anyone making a good income from it, really.

The one golden rule is when looking for a job online NEVER pay a fee. You can pay to advertise but never pay a fee to GET a job. 99.9% of the time if you have to pay it's a scam. You wouldn't go out into the real world and PAY someone to get a job would you? Nope.

Also depending on what your interested in or what experience you have I have a few job sites that ARE legit and you can find jobs at. There are few and far in between but Ill list them anyway (no ref links):

GenuineJobs.com
    MoneyMakingMommy.com (goto fee free work @ home)
    Guru.com
    AllFreelance.com
    Sologig.com

All these sites are really easy to find. Just go to Google (or whatever search engine you use) and type in keywords like "fee free work at home" "no fee work at home" "freelance work" etc etc. Another good thing to do is find a really good website that offers options to Affiliates. There's literally billions of sites online that have Affiliateships, usually they give you a website, info on HOW to earn from the site, and marketing options like reflinks/banners. Again these sites should NOT ask you to pay anything.

Maybe someone else will have THE big secret on making money (legit) online. But Ive been doing it while doing other jobs and its really hard to find work online.

Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only hit it once, new job offer. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, I am not a drug user but, one night I got way to drunk to turn anything down, thank god there were people there with me I trusted to watch most of the things I did. Well, I took one hit off a thing called a... one hitter(?) This was in the middle of June (keep in mind) 1st time doing it in...

Offer Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Offer in Compromise [ 2 Answers ]

I owe back taxes for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Totalling with penalities and interest $45,800.00. I am unable to pay any... and have not been able for sometime. I am now unemployed. Had bad motorcyle accident a year ago and tore up my leg. Didn't has hospitalization or...

Offer in comprise [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an formula to use when preparing a offer in compromise to be submitted to the state of Georgia? IRS?

View more questions Search