Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRSD Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Spotty Arms
    Does anyone know a cure or treatment for spotty arms? I have little spots on the top of my arms. I do exfoliate but don't know if I should put a cream on afterwards, if so what works best?
    princess_661 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 11:55 AM
    I have spots on my arms I went to a doctor and he told me to use sunscreen... did for a while. Didn't awork. Anything elsE?
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Are the spots white? And like... show up more when you tan? I have this weird thing with my skin... like I was born with zits just waiting to come out. I have white tiny pokadots all over my shoulders down to my elbows... not that noticeable... no texture... just a little lighter. Well I also have stupid oily skin so I'm cursed with a dirty zitty looking face even though I spend sooo much time and effort and money on cleansers that don't work... so anyway.. I guess when my shoulders get oily.. the white things start to turn into zits! Watch out :(
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2007, 09:43 PM
    OK what you do is go to the internet and search spray on skin and then should have clinics to help hide those nasty spots!

Good luck!
    Rhyss_16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 02:30 PM
    I have them on my arms too at the top, from my elbow to my sholder :/ not nice as I can't wear any other tops apart from ones with sleevs down to my elbows. I've tried washing them with soap morning and night but that didn't help. There red, very small and lots or them.
    Rhyss_16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 02:30 PM
    I have them on my arms too at the top, from my elbow to my sholder :/ not nice as I can't wear any other tops apart from ones with sleevs down to my elbows. I've tried washing them with soap morning and night but that didn't help. There red, very small and lots or them.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

May 30, 2010, 10:34 AM

If it is blotchy colored skin that appears sometimes than it may be a sensitive reaction to a change in temp, or circulation. If it may be serious consult a dermatologist!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In my arms by plumb [ 7 Answers ]

I heard this song in my arms and I know who sings it but I know that they mixed it. I heard the mixed version on XM and it was awesome. How do I find the remix?

What to do when your hair is spotty after dying? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently been through a roller coaster with my hair coloring in the past month. My hair is natuarally a mousy brown, but I've always had it dyed blond for years. A couple months ago I decided to go black. Then, after a while, I decided to go back to blond. I thought that by gradually...

Right to bear arms [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Ga. Is there anyway for me to get my rights back to bear arms, If I was convicted for a non violent felony

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search