Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zagi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 02:00 PM
    Hotmail password and answer question
    ,hiii, I forgott my hotmail password and answer question, in this address, [email protected], plzz help me, quikly, thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 25, 2005, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagi
    ,hiii,,i forgott my hotmail password and answer question,,in this adress,,[email protected],,plzz help me ,,quikly,,thanx
    Nothing we can do. You need to contact Hotmail. When your password fails there should be a link to ask for help. It may take a while but they will get back to you.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Aug 25, 2005, 04:05 PM
    Hotmail
    If you've forgotten your hotmail password,just click-on the forgotten password link,and follow all instructions.If you cannot prove to Microsoft that the account belongs to you,you will have to sign up for another one.Dont forget to tell all the people that know you of your new email details.All messages stored in your old account will be unavailable.If the address you've given is not yours,hacking is not allowed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi this is a very odd question but please answer it [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I have shaved my pubic hair if I said to my friend I have would that be normal if I told him I have shaved it ? And would it be normal if I showed it to him as well or would he call me gay boy or think I am gay pleae answer this it is very odd question but pleasse answer it :confused:

Silly question, but still please answer eh ;) [ 26 Answers ]

OK, you may all think I'm being overly worried about this situation, but that's just me eh ;) Anyhow, here's the backstory... I'm a senior in university and for the longest time, obviously until recently, was in a longterm relationship (nearly 4 years), we began dating summer after HS, both at...

Likely an easy question to answer [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently received my credit reports from all three companies. When looking at them, I saw that a couple of accounts have potentially negative items on them. When reviewing them, I got a bit confused on the terms under "Responsibility". Some say individual (I figured that one out!), some...

Hotmail Password? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't plan on doing anything illligal, but I have lost my hotmail password, would it bee possible for me to make a program, like how like zip password recovery programs work, it will enter every possible password until it finds the correct one, would this be possible to do/?

View more questions Search