Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezyg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 03:39 PM
    We bought an mp3 player and can't figure out how to delete the songs on it.
    How do you delete songs off an mp3 player
    BrightLight Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Most mp3 players when it is plugged into the computer, you should be able to delte the songs there... what kind of mp3 player do you have?
    lespaul Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezyg
    we bought an mp3 player and can't figure out how to delete the songs on it.
    how do you delete songs off of an mp3 player
    Plug it in to your PC,

Start Menu -

My Computer -

Select the drive your MP3 is plugged into -

Double click it.

All tracks on MP3 will now be listed on screen, Right click on track or folder and select delete

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpeg and mp3 problems [ 6 Answers ]

I recently formatted my comp, now some of the jpeg pictures that I had saved on a different hd and some of my mp3 players won't open or play. I have tried to find out what the problem was. I don't have a clue. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mp3 to wav & Wav to mp3 converter [ 2 Answers ]

Can any body tells me where I can find the free full version of Mp3 to wav and wav to mp3 converter. Thanks..

Mp3 help [ 17 Answers ]

I find myself in a bit of a predicament, I'm in my college library currently surfing the net for some songs and videos I can't do this at home because I find myself without internet access and I find it quite difficult to download any songs/video off the internet without software like limewire or...

Mp3 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I've just got an mp3 player and loaded some tracks from Windows Media, which I had previously recorded on straight from an MD player, so they are not compressed. Because of this I can only get about 7 tracks on. Is there a way of converting them easily (something simple please!). Also, when I...

View more questions Search