Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fkmantoux Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Adhesive on appliances
    Is there a way to remove sticky residue from appliances; i.e. labels?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 03:32 PM
    CITRUS KING
    M1 adhesive remover
    3 M adhesive remover

And dozens of other brands and types. I think I have one called goop or something like that I buy at walmart. There are several choices at most stores like walmart or home repair shop
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Try heating with a hair dryer, then use rubbing alcohol or try what fr chuck said.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 07:24 PM
    If your thrifty or like me and loose the bottle of goop, try dawn dishwashing liquid, vaseline, or even hair conditioner, depending on how much glue is on the appliance, use a plastic dish scrubber.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Appliances [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE top freezer refrigerator model # PTS25SHSSS I can not get the controls panel lights to come on. After reading the trouble shooting tips it refers to a possible solution as replace the fuse….but it fails to point out where the fuse is located. Their will be a $70.00 service change. ...

How to find out how old are appliances? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have serial number and model number and I was wondering how can I do a search to see how old are appliances, like washer, dryers, refrigerators, etc? If anyone know how you go about doing that please let me know. Thanks in advance! :)

Shocks from appliances [ 6 Answers ]

Whenever I use the receptacles in the garage it seems any metal tool etc will produce a minor shock. What causes this an how can I fix it?

Appliances for overseas [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to buy an Electrical Range (Oven) and an Electrical Dryer to send them over to Romania. In the Range book, it said single phase 120V/240V. Over there, there is 220V. Can I install them? What do I need to do to make them work? As I understand, here the appliances have two hot wires...

View more questions Search