Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    par Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Chocolate brownies
    When we say "brownies", does that mean chocolate brownies? Or is there some other kind of brownies other than chocolate.
    ghostandufolover Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 01:06 PM
    There's others like choclate w sprincles and vanila ones and choclate w peuntes, and stuff like that.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
    When people say brownies, I say "oh,where are they"?LOL
    Yes, I think it means chocolate brownies.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I would like to hope they mean chocolate brownies yes or this conversation could go straight to toilet humour very quickly ;)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by par
    When we say "brownies", does that mean chocolate brownies? Or is there some other kind of brownies other than chocolate.
    Or it could mean the little girl scouts, I remember they were 3rd graders and lower (I think) called Brownie girl scouts when I was in middle school.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 05:28 PM
    There are blonde brownies - my Mother used to make them. Much like the traditional brownie recipe but using butterscotch instead of chocolate.

I have great memories of being a Girl Scout Brownie and the flying up ceremony that graduated us from one level to the next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chocolate chips [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one know of a way to keep chocolate chip candy from melting? Need to take it to a pot luck. There is no frig. Sunduster

Chocolate brown? I think not... [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally a dark brown color, but in the sun it was a really dark auburn. In fact, over the summer, the sun lightened my hair causing reddish blonde highlights - but then as my hair grew more, and wasn't lightened by the sun since summer was over - people thought I had died my hair. So,...

Chocolate allergies [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm allergic to chocolate I touched some then my face and now my face is getting a few white bumps that ich and its annnoying what do I do I've already washed my hands

Chocolate recipes [ 11 Answers ]

Please suggest good sites for finding chocolate recipes for home/ amateur use. Thanks.

How can create chocolate? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you mind tell me how can make chocolate?

View more questions Search