Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buzzman Posts: 54, Reputation: 9

Sep 1, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Hey Buzzman,

I believe there are good/bad ghosts(and I do not refer to the souls of the dead) just like humans,but as we cannot see them or know them well, we must not believe any of the things they say especially such evils as time of death etc.
    I agree with you that one should not open oneself knowingly to an unknown world, which may cause more harm than good.
    You have a right to your opinion, but it is a belief of a Muslim not a Christian. That point needs to be known.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 06:46 PM
    This has been going on a while. NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE! Well, we all do some day but not because of an ouija board. Don't WORRY ABOUT IT. How old are you?
    dracular-999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Mate chill, ghosts etc mess with peoples head or its joakin about chill n just keep something like a cross a lucky crystal of something like that with you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

Ouija board crisis! [ 44 Answers ]

hey OK I really need an answer to this question. me and my best buddy here were playing the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were going to get hurt. Can that happen? Should we do something? Or are they just kidding...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

How To Solve The Ouija Board Mystery [ 5 Answers ]

Want to join me in a Ouija Board discusion? Check out this page and let me know what you think - Ouija Board Blindfold Experiment The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: How does a Ouija board work?

View more questions Search