Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcushman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Husband sent me 'home' to find work and disappeared
    I married in 2003 in Colorado. My husband sent me "home" and went to look for work in Arizona. He knows all the information he needs to divorce me but I've not heard from him in almost 3 years. I have since learned he will not tell me where he is, he has been in a VA hospital for 4 months which he wouldn't tell me about. I now leave in Texas where I grew up. Since I've not had any contact with him in 3 years, I have no idea where he is in Arizona and I can't move on with my life... what do I do now? He had made the comment shortly after I got to Texas that when he got settled, he was going to file for divorce, but as of yet, I've seen no papers. Since I do not know how to contact him... he cut all ties when I was "sent" home... how can I possibly end this marriage? There is no way to salvage this marriage and at the point.. I don't want to. How do I file against him? What is the best way to dissolve this mistaken marriage?:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Hello mc:

Hire a divorce lawyer.

excon
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 20, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Hire a divorce lawyer. They deal with situations like these all the time and can help you find him. You may have to hire a private investigator as well.

Don't let this guy continue to waste your time. Take the necessary steps yourself.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my husband not find me attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Why does my husband find other woman attractive and not me?

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

How to work with insecure husband [ 16 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is my first time to turn to others with the problem I am having with my husband so I hope to get some good feedback. My husband and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and have a 2 year old son together. One problem that is our biggest problem is his insecurities and controlling...

How to find time for husband [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know how to find time for my husband, I am taking care of a two year old, working, and doing college... My two year old is always there and we never have any alone time together... this is really starting to upest me and I think its effecting our marriage. :confused:

How I find my husband? [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for my husband Charles V Gunawan.We are still legally married and have daughter.He left us one night in Lexington, Kentucky with out leaving any details.My brothers, I been searching for him past 6 and 1/2 years with out any success.He was last sighted in Cincinnati area.But not seen there...

View more questions Search