Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassini Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Future of religions
    In future there is a possibility that the mysticycm and mystic technics would beat to all religions - yoga and kaabala is now spreading on world wide- is it true-
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 03:35 AM
    What evidence do you have that this sort of thing is happening?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Hello cassini:

In the future it's MORE likely that people will wake up from their religious nightmare, and put God to the curb where he belongs...

Do I think they'll replace it with other fantasies?? Probably! Man ain't too bright.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I think what we will see, new religions ( or old ones getting new rules)
    But you will see religions forming after the desires of man, something to be used to make them think all is great and happy.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Here's what statistics say...
    Regarding religions followers as of 2005.

I know for a fact that many people are looking to religion for peace of mind in this chaotic world,but I cannot confirm if it is mysticism or monotheism or any other form which is more popular.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monotheistic Religions [ 23 Answers ]

What can I do to compare and contrast the theological foundations and spiritual practices of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?

Why do most, if not all, religions think they are right? [ 27 Answers ]

Believe in Jesus and you will be saved... what about all the people with the other beliefs? They can't go to Heaven? What if there were cultures in this world that never got the message about Jesus or Mohammed, etc. Why do most people in these faiths want to try and convince you that they are...

We are 2 different Religions! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Leesand, I am a sophomore at college. I have known my boyfriend for a while, and we became really good friends when he was a senior in high school, and I a freshmen in college. Well we started dating in October, so its been 7 months. We both love each other but there is one...

Eastern Religions [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone please help me by answering this question. What are the historical events and figures for Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and daoism?

Living Religions [ 1 Answers ]

How are newer religions different from older ones? How are they similar?:confused:

View more questions Search