Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cauchy Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Aug 18, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Looking for Arabic dance music
    Can any one guide me to some Arabic Dance Music? I have found some, but I would like to find some more. I would hope to find something with a big heavy bass beat, and some trippn middle eastern style instrumentals. Some stuff from Lebanon I have found that I have liked. Maybe something that is kind of like techno in a way,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Here is the link to a site that might be helpful to you. You can hear samples there.

Rai, belly dancing, more. Our Arabic music selection.
    ncn129 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cauchy
    Can any one guide me to some Arabic Dance Music? I have found some, but I would like to find some more. I would hope to find something with a big heavy bass beat, and some trippn middle eastern style instrumentals. Some stuff from Lebanon I have found that I have liked. Maybe something that is kind of like techno in a way,
    Try the a la menthe by la caution, it has an arabic sound and is also techno, there is a rap version and an instrumental one, they are both good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Popular Dance/Techno Music Heard on Vacation. [ 2 Answers ]

Over the holiday I was on a cruise and one night they played this techno/dance music I remember hearing in a hilton hotel a few years ago. Im not sure how to describe it but it has piano tunes mixed in with an upbeat techno/dance rhythm Also it starts with soft piano keys (no beats yet) and then...

I can't read hotmail arabic subject messages,even operating system arabic enable wixp [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I can't read hotmail arabic subject messages,even operating system arabic enable wixp Service pack2 & also my browser has latest version.I have to select encoding arabic windows every time on click each message.How can I solve without selecting encoding option? Help me.

Looking for a dance music song that came out in the radio in 1993? [ 3 Answers ]

Ive searched long and far for this song for about 14 years. I heard this song when I was in vaction in a Puerto rican radio station but it was in english. They were actually playing a couple of dance music at the time which I have searched long and hard. But there is this one that's keeps eluding...

Any one know Arabic? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me what this means?

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search