Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncn129 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Trying to figure out what a popular bumper sticker/logo means
    I keep seeing a bumper sticker on the back of cars that is a blue square with two thick horizontal yellow bars and I was wondering what it stood for.
    Thanks
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 11:45 PM
    I think this is a Human rights/equality sticker.(I may be wrong).. :)
    Tropicus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 06:54 PM
    It is the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) flag. The HRC is the largest gay, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual (GLBT) organization in the US. It represents equality, hence the yellow equals (=) sign.

Name:  equality_hrc.gif
Views: 85107
Size:  694 Bytes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scratch off sticker [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am looking for a manufacture that sells silver and gold scratch off sticker. Domestic or global. Thanks

Bumper cars [ 4 Answers ]

Hey! Does anyone know where to get a used or discarded bumper car? Im just interested in the shell. I don't want all the other stuff, like the motor, etc. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks :)

Most popular registered logo [ 24 Answers ]

HI, I would like to know, what logo is most widely registered around the world. I have heard that it is WWF and the secon one in Coca Cola, however I need to verify that. I have contacted both companies but with no luck. If you know - please answer. Thanks Anna

Expired Inspection Sticker [ 7 Answers ]

How do I get out of an expired inspection sticker ticket? It was given to me while my car was parked. It was for $200 plus a $25 processing fee! I got my care successfully inspected the next day. My court date is set for June. Thanks, TF

Bumper towing ball [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Chev Van, on the real bumper (step type of bumper) there on the black rubber, it said this bumper not designed for towing. ( or something very simular) but it has a hole right there for a towing ball. Exactly why would it not tow a small trailer. I step on the bumper, I put ramps on...

View more questions Search