Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plain7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Remy Martin Cognac
    I received a gift in 1976 of Remy Martin Cognac. It is in a wooden box with the dates 1776 -1976 burned into the wood with a gold-colored medallion. I was told that the cognac was started in the cask in 1776 and released in 1976. I do not know what the container is inside of the wooden box since it is nailed shut. I have never opened it.

Does anyone know anything about this or could recommend a resource to determine the value?

Thank You.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
    The Chicago Wine Company
    Cognac Auctions
    The Chicago Wine Company

5663 West Howard St, Niles, IL 60714 USA

Pete Duffy

Phone: +1-847-647-8789 Fax: +1-847-647-7265

Email: [email protected] URL: The Chicago Wine Company - 2006 Bordeaux Futures, Wine Retail, Wine Auctions

NO BUYER'S PREMIUM!!

Copyright 1997 The Chicago Wine Company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Malachi Martin [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to puchase any books written by the late Father Malachi Martin, can anyone point me in the right direction to find these books.

Martin Scorsese [ 1 Answers ]

What Martin Scorsese film is based on an autbiography that later proved to be entirely fictional?

Paris Etching Society, Martin [ 1 Answers ]

Like many others, I too have a couple of etchings signed by Martin. One is titled Le Chatue, the other Le Barrage. Both have the slz logo encircled and both are signed in pencil by Martin. At the top left in small letters, Paris etching society, NY. Does anyone out there have a solid knowledge...

Martin luther [ 2 Answers ]

Why was Luther's sola scriptura (scripture alone) a challenge to the Catholic Church?

View more questions Search