Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWBinno22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 05:45 PM
    1999 Honda Accord Starting problems
    I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX 4-door and this morning it decided it did not want to start. When I attempted to start it, it clicked once and then nothing else. I have attempted to jump start it, but it did not work. I also had the battery tested and was told the battery was good. I am left to believe that it may be a starter problem. Do you have any suggstions?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
    This should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Most likely, the starter is bad.
    lilbit01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 04:49 PM

I have a 98 lx and have the same problem. I had my starter tested and that was definitely not the problem. I still don't know what the problem is but would love to find out because its annoying!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

When my car gets a little hot the engine stops running. It will start right back up though. It will do it in park or drive does not matter. Anyone have any ideas.

1990 Honda Accord, cold starting problems [ 1 Answers ]

Full tune just performed. Now vehicle will crank but not start when engine is cold. After maybe five attempts, vehicle will start but is very "sluggish" (idle revs up and down sporadically). Check engine stays on and within 30 seconds the "S" light blinks. This happens about 95% of all cold...

1999 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Trouble starting when hot

Trouble starting 1999 honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

My 1999 honda accord does not start occasionly. About once a week, I don't get any start. I turn the key several times like I'm advancing the starter or something, and it will start fine. It takes anywhere from 4 to 15 attempts, but always starts. What is the most likely cause? Starter? Relay?...

85 Honda Accord LX starting problems [ 8 Answers ]

I have an 85 Accord LX, carburated. Car began stopping intermitently. Now won't start at all. No spark from Coil. Seems to be getting fuel. Won't even fire on starting fluid. Replaced Coil. Replaced distributer with 2 different used carburators. 12volts to + and - side of coil with key on. When key...

View more questions Search