Yes it can

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Hair testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me. We are trying to get custody of my step daughter the Mother tested positive for Meth and Morphine. We are looking for information on line about hair follicle testing and how it differs from Urinalysis. You see she is passing her urine tests but failed the hair...

Hair folical testing for methamphetamines [ 3 Answers ]

How effective is the hair folical testing for meth. My 17 month old granddaughter's mother is believed to have been making and using meth. I was given temporary emergency custody of her as of last night. They have court ordered the mother to submit a hair folical test within 5 days. I'm also...

View more questions Search