Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baraka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2005, 12:00 PM
    Money laundery
    HI, I am an Egyptian researcher an I want to make an up-gradute research on the money laundery from its legal view. It is a comparative study I have got some researches on the Egyptian system BUT I still want to have some reseaches on the English anti-money laundery law. So any one can help please reply on my.
    Thanks for help
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2005, 04:56 AM
    By "English", do you mean Great Britain or the US?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Money Pit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a legal question, I bought my house a few months ago. I noticed the carpets to be drenched one day after rain storm in master bedroom. I had a home inspection, nothing in it to say they ever had flood problems. I called a plumber, shower pan leaking in master bath, I get...

I have no money so you pay [ 13 Answers ]

Went to the store. I need stuff and so did my girlfriend. But, as soon as we parked and started walking in she tells me she forgot her checkbook. I said, OK we will just put it on my card. And it was my understanding she was going to pay me back. A couple days later she has not paid me back and has...

Money-- what do I do with it? [ 7 Answers ]

I am about to receive 25,000.00 dollars.I want to use it/invest to make it grow quickly but I have no idea where to begin.Any suggestions?:confused:

Money [ 3 Answers ]

Does any body know what the pay is for underwater welders may be? I am starting at the Ocean Corporation in May and was wondering how much I can expeat to earn.

Money [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 23 years old I live in the countryside in South Australia, I have a girlfriend that I have been seeing for a year and 8 months I really want to win some money to get a house together, I would like to know if I will win a lot or some money to buy a house in the near future if you could tell...

View more questions Search