Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    y_angel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 09:47 AM
    What to do Foreclosure?
    I live in NV, My home is going to more than likely go into foreclosure.
    I owe more thatn the house is worth.Property Values are going down and I am in a Negative Amortization loan w/a PPP.

Can the bank Sue me or go after me for the difference in the balance?
    Would it be better to file Bankruptcy?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Hello y:

Ask the bank if they'll do a short sale. That way you can sell the house and the bank will take (or share) the loss with you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure [ 7 Answers ]

My friends house is being forclosed on. He lives in MN. We have something here called the Cold Weather Rule where you can't be evicted if it's after Oct. 15 Can a house be forclosed on and can he be kicked out before spring?

Foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a letter today stating my home is now in foreclosure and will will be auctioned off on jan 2 and 2007 if I don't come up with 3000.00 plus as they said at the attorneys office 1300. 00 in non negotiable legals fees for a total of 4300.00.this doesn't even include my other bills...

Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ga . And I am due to be foreclosed on jan. 2 2007 I need to pay 1300 in non negotable attorny fee's and 3000.00 To keep my property off the courthouse steps. I also have a second mortgage as well.

Help with foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

The Bank just started my foreclosure. I put my house up for sale about three weeks ago hopeing it would sale. How much time does my house have on the market with me selling it before its to late. It has not went to the judge yet.

Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

On a 5 year home equity loan that has expired but being paid on a regular basis be foreclosed on because of credit score or reduced income?

View more questions Search