Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Murray's 22' Push choking
    I have a Murray's 22' Puch mover for 2 years. I did not get the gas out of tank durning the winter. Now the mover is choking - start for 5 seconds then died.

Could you please help me out of this problem?

Thanks.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Remove the old fuel, spray a good carb. Cleaner into the fuel tank and clean out tank, remove air filter and housing, spray out carb. And replace the fuel. Then try and start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiction question - choking death, or lethal punch? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question for a murder mystery I'm writing. I want the bad guy (who also happens to be the victim in this story) to be surprised while he has a mouthful of cookies and he'll aspirate and choke to death, OR he'll be punched very, very hard in the chest or stomach and killed from some sort of...

Push button cistern [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get into a push button cistern on a toilet can you not just take the top off

Choking in Miami [ 2 Answers ]

Dear wise men or women, Every time my two daughters take a shower in their bathroom up the line from my bathroom,mine is last on the line next to septic line, the toilet in my bathroom starts to bubble up,quickly rise, sometimes overflowing. With all this action comes a strong sewer gas smell. We...

Push?! [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering what crybabypirate meant when she said to push when I go up about my roundoffs.Was she talking about my hands or my feet?? Remember, there is no stupid question.! addy

Gravity: A push or a pull? [ 1 Answers ]

Is gravity bent space-time which causes mass to "slide down hill" or is it a push force or pressure that is everywhere the universe that is shielded by mass? What experiments do or would show which model is correct?

View more questions Search