Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeoncitizen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2005, 07:12 AM
    Small video editor but...
    ... with good collection of transition effects.

Can anyone suggest something?

Thank you!
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 24, 2005, 10:10 AM
    Pinnacle Studio 9 is nice... has lots of features including lots of transitions. When you purchase it (usually around $80 which is not bad for a video editor) it comes with lots of transitions, but you can also upgrade and purchase even more transitions if you would like. The only thing with this editor is that it tends to have a lot of gliches and errors, but if you keep up with the updates and save often, you will be fine. Good luck!
    zeoncitizen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 12:16 AM
    I read about Pinnacle Studio 9. it seems it isn't small. I want something downloadable from Web - maybe shareware. I cannot order from pinnacle website - shipping is too much for my country. Thanks anyway :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Editor in linux [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Our company shifted from windows to linux recently. And I don't know anything about linux. I am a java developer. I want a free Editor (like ultraedit, notepad++ in windows), so that I can open more no of files (say 160) and which have options like replace in all files, or in a folder...

Pay Literary Agent's editor for many rewrites? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... a friend of mine sent his manuscript to a literary agent. This agent wants to send the manuscript to THEIR EDITORS who will let them know if the manuscript needs SUBSTANTIAL RE-WRITES.(YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM $80)... If the manuscript needs substantial re-writes, the author pays for it...

Video on monitor real small [ 7 Answers ]

Wasn't real sure where to post this My wife has a Pavilion Notebook with a big 17" screen. But the large screen doesn't do much good because everything is real small. Every window I open, whether it's a browser or some other prgramthe text is itty bitty, the window part with the -, X, etc......

Visual Basic 6.3 Editor [ 0 Answers ]

With WinXp, Office XP, Publisher XP, Front Page 2003, is it possible to access VB63Editor outside of office rather than clicking the icon from with Publisher. I already know about Script Editor but I want to run VB as a stand-alone.

Math symbol text editor [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the internet can I find a free, non-shareware Math symbol text editor? By non-shareware, I mean that It will not stop working after 30 days and require payment to get codes to unlock the program.

View more questions Search