Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missfiggy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Unknown children's movie title
    Trying to find the title of a movie I saw many years ago - probable somewhere between 1990 and 2000. Can't remember too much about it except that it involved a young boy who seemed to have an imaginary world around him. In one of the final scenes there's a medieval army coming over a hill to support him in some sort of battle. It's been driving me nuts for weeks until I found this site. It was shown at a small, independent movie theatre in Perth Western Australia, so I'm guessing that it wasn't shown in too many of the major movie theatres. It was sort of a kid's film but was pitched at an adult audience as I remember.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Chronicles of Narnia?
    missfiggy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Chronicles of Narnia??
    Thanks for answering but no, it's not that. I've seen all the old and new Narnia movies and it's definitely not one of them. The main character is just one single boy as far as I can remember. I think the title was more like "something or someone the wondrous" but that memory might be wrong too! It was set in either Canada or North America I think, in a small town perhaps. And maybe the boy was getting bullied - faint memory there too.
    dillonh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Page master?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie title ! [ 2 Answers ]

hi, this has been stumping me for days. when i was younger, i watched this movie over and over. Now i can not remember what it is called. I briefly remember some parts At the start of the tape, there were two animals and they invited you to watch them, in some sort of gym or theatre. There was a...

Unknown movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a depressed father, a patient mother, an understanding daughter, living in the desert ( isolated) who get visited by a tenacious tax man. The daughter orders her father a boat for his birthday with a credit card she got by applying through the mail.

Children's Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

So, in this movie, the main characters are animated animals. The main animal (a dog, maybe?) gets left behind from his family in the wilderness. He then has to learn to survive on his own. The first night is raining and he hides under a crest of a hill. I think he makes friends with some rabbits...

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search