Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Friend went physco he scares me what should I do?
    OK so things are startign to get better for me
    But there's only one thing that I'm not sure what to do about
    So there's this guy that liked me and we were pretty good friends but then he became obsessed with me and always bought me stuff and I told him a thousand time that I didn't like him like that and so did mass of my friends but he didn't listen and still thought that I did and then I meant this kid that I really do like a lot and my friend tried to start with him telling him he was going to get jumped and he better watch his back and stuff and kept making threats to him and then he started yelling at me and calling me a and and I'm not sure really what to do about him like he is obsessed with me and I don't know I guess just the way that he acted scared me like what if he does something or really tries to hurt me or my boy what should I do about it all
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Let me see your friend threatened to have him beat up and you wonder why he goes off.

Leave him alone, don't talk with him, and go your separate ways
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 12:27 AM
    If you two are in the same school, get the counsellor involved...
    Talk about such things, you should be careful with people who have an obsession, especially if you are the object of his obsession,
    We never know when a line will be crossed and most of those obsessed are not rationally thinking when their object of obsession is involved.

Tell your parents, so they know when you go out,and protect you if needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Is she my friend [ 3 Answers ]

I got a friend we spent a lot of time together, The problem is I'm the one who is always visiting and calling her. If two weeks passes by without me going to her place, she would not call to ask me Where I'am. And when I go to see her, she won't be that surprise to me. This always happens...

Best friend and more [ 2 Answers ]

this gril and me were about to go out we talked and she dident want to seem like a Wh*** so we dident date right after she broke up wth your X so now my best friend new I liked her and said he dident like her now they are dateing and me and him are about to fight and I will probably kill him...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

My Friend [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends died 6 days ago. We used to play basketball together and I had a dream last night that she told me she wasn't dead and we were at a basketball game and I wasn't playing and she wasn't either. What does this mean?

View more questions Search