Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawr12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 06:54 PM
    .I want to get emancipated I'm going to be 17 on the 21st of Aug
    I live w/my mom and my sisters.. my dad is in Nj... Me and him don't get along and when we do talk he either makes me cry or we just don't say anything... All they do is make me misarable... Now my mom has stopped me from seeing my fiancce... I want to get out also I cutt.. the only reason is my parents when they fight my mom always yells at me! So then I turn to cutting.. my fiancee's parents want me to move in with them.. then in Dec my fiancce turns 18 and he will get an apartment.. I live in P.A
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Pleasse get professional help for your cutting, this problem is for more seroius than you most likely will accept.

To get emancipated, you will need first money for an attorney, you will sue in court to become emancipated. In court you will show you have a job, and making enough money to support yourself. And of course show a reason why your homelife is dangerous or some need to move out.
    rawr12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:20 PM
    o0o0 OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emancipated [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brittany.I'm 16yrs old and about to have a baby. I'm writing to ask how do I get emancipated. I've heard that as long as I have a job, a place to stay, show that I can take care of myself without my parents, and have a good reason why I want to get emancipated than I can. I have a...

Home Security for the 21st Century [ 9 Answers ]

I was looking to survey what services and fees (if any) people subscribe to for their home security system. In addition, if you are using a pay/fee-based service - do you feel the cost/fee is reasonable? Secondly, what feature(s) do you like the best about the system? If you ignore...

21st Century Tithing. [ 23 Answers ]

Would you tithe: 1. More 2. Less 3. The Same 4. Be Highly Offended 5. I don't tithe at all. IF your place of worship accepted Debit and Credit Cards????

Aug 1992 honda accord difficult to start [ 1 Answers ]

I have an August 1992 Honda accord. Twice in the last 3 months it was difficult to start. The first time after cleaning the distributer cap with WD40 it started OK. I did not really notice any moisture at that time. Today it was difficult to start and after trying for the 5th time with 2 minutes...

Codex coming in Aug. 2005 [ 2 Answers ]

To everyone who takes supplements whether they are extra vitamin B, vitamin D, C, garlic, st. john's wort or anything at all please do a search on the upcoming WTO (World Trade Organization) pressing the U.S. to enforce the removal of all supplements except for 100 mg. Vit. C from all store shelves...

View more questions Search