Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ErickaH Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 05:50 PM
    how do I know if this is a good deal?
    Dear lord,

we have received your application and the house at the land register have consulted.

By the large offer in houses and similar class the market for houses in your segment is call very difficult. There a house of this order it is sometimes said within 1 month is sold or it can will last sometimes long for sale is realised. Particularly competitor offer of houses in your surroundings makes it difficult.At your house not differently unfortunately. YOU understand that we must calculate in these dangers. As some the Dutch vastgoed society with a concept in which it is possible sell the house, has come and where the bet is covered. We called this a profit-sharing construction.

YOU receive of our company a basis amount on by you moment chosen. YOU can guarantee your future woonplanning. After the agreement we agree a period in which the house goes by means of your broker and/or our local NVM broker are sold. In this period of sale is there at effective sale of your house talk of a profit-sharing. Normally then 50% of the realised profit for you are as a constituent. The costs for sale ed. By means of this key are also divided. Usual the period for our profit-sharing is a half year. Pay attention, however, that the basic amount approximately € 55,000,-- will be. Depending on size and maintenance condition. This amount is on the basis of average and objective values without influences of selling brokers. YOU have the certainty of this amount at that moment in any case and receive still a profit-sharing at sale of 50%. In any case you can then without the risk of double charges a new house purchases/involving.

I gladly receive your response.

If wished we can discuss these possibilities definitively with you. All called periods/price its definitively after definite appointments in consultation between you agreed.

YOU are in any case insured of sale.

Kind regards,

Dutch Vastgoed society Ltd
    J.W. of Schijndel

my husband is selling out house is NL so we can bring him here to the states.. does this deal sound good or no??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 05:56 PM
    The awful English makes me suspicious. What is the Dutch Vastgoed Society? (I can't find it by Googling.)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2007, 05:59 PM
    I can't tell if it's a good deal or not because I can't understand what he's saying. Who translated this?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 06:00 PM
    It doesn't make a bit of sense to me. Was this offer unsolicited?

Aug 17, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    The awful English makes me suspicious. What is the Dutch Vastgoed Society? (I can't find it by Googling.)

Free Online Translator I used this to help me put it into english here it is in Dutch if that helps

Geachte heer,

We hebben uw aanvraag ontvangen en hebben de woning bij het kadaster geraadpleegd.

Door het grote aanbod in woningen en vergelijkbare prijsklasse is de markt voor woningen in uw prijssegment zeer moeilijk te noemen. Er wordt wel eens gezegd een woning van deze orde wordt binnen 1 maand verkocht of het kan wel eens lang gaan duren voor een verkoop gerealiseerd is. Met name het concurrent aanbod van woningen in uw omgeving maakt het moeilijk.

Bij uw woning niet anders helaas. You begrijpt that wij deze risico's moeten incalculeren. Als enige is de Nederlandse vastgoed maatschappij met een concept gekomen waarin het mogelijk is de woning te verkopen en waarbij het risico gespreid is. We noemden dit een winstdelings constructie.

U ontvangt van ons bedrijf een basis bedrag op een door you gekozen moment. You kunt hiermee uw toekomstige woonplanning waarborgen. Na de overeenkomst spreken we een termijn af waarin de woning via uw makelaar en/of onze lokale NVM makelaar gaat worden verkocht. In deze termijn van verkoop is er bij een daadwerkelijke verkoop van uw woning sprake van een winstdeling. Normaliter is dan 50 % van de gerealiseerde winst voor you als opdrachtgever. De kosten voor verkoop ed. Worden ook via deze sleutel verdeeld. De gebruikelijk termijn voor onze winstdeling is een half jaar.

Let wel that het basisbedrag ongeveer € 55.000,-- zal zijn. Afhankelijk van grootte en onderhoudsconditie. Dit bedrag is op basis van gemiddelde en objectieve waarden zonder invloeden van verkopend makelaars. You heeft op that moment in ieder geval de zekerheid van dit bedrag en ontvangt daarboven nog een winstdeling bij verkoop van 50 %. In ieder geval kunt you dan zonder het risico van dubbele lasten een nieuwe woning aankopen/betrekken.

Graag ontvang ik uw reactie.

Indien gewenst kunnen wij deze mogelijkheden definitief met you bespreken. Alle genoemde termijnen / prijzen zijn definitief na definitieve afspraken in overleg met you afgesproken.

U bent in ieder geval verzekerd van verkoop.

ROZ Vastgoed

Woning in- en verkoop

Snel uw woning verkopen met de Nederlandse Vastgoedmaatschappij

www.vastgoed-auctions.nl

Met vriendelijke groet,

Nederlandse Vastgoed Maatschappij BV

J.W. van Schijndel
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Did you contact them for information? Or did this arrive in your email box unrequested by you?

(The greeting is "Dear Sir". The name of the man who signed the letter is J.W. van Schijndel.)

Aug 17, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Did you contact them for information? or did this arrive in your email box?

My husband found them in holland trying to find a way to sell the house and stuff to get him here to the states
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:11 PM
    You will need to get a much better translation before we (I, at least) can give you any advice.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Your husband needs to seek out a respected real estate attorney in his country, have him/her read the proposal, and tell him if what they are suggesting is adviseable. I am trying to read between the lines and it doesn't sound like a normal real estate transaction no matter what country we are talking about. It is a very suspect proposition to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I deal with it? [ 6 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Aloha, My name is LOW SELFESTEEM. I am currently dateing a man who checks out chicks in front behind and beside me. Now he does not do it in an out burst for I watch him and his face expressions are just so loud. I have told him how I know its human nature to check out others good...

What's his deal? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months now. He is not the problem... it is one of my close guy friends. I had a huge crush on my guy friend for probably about a year and he knew I liked him but never did anything about it and basically said he wasn't interested in a relationship. So that...

How do I deal with this [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old female and have been dating a 40 year old male for 5 months now after 2 1\2 months he was living with me and after 4 weeks he asked me to marry him id like to think its because he is madly in love with me but id be fooling myself , I know this because he talks down to me all the...

How to deal with two OS? [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop was previously included windows vista as the OS.. But then I decide to have two OS in my laptop I decided to install the windows XP in it Hope that both of them can work properly But then what I found is very frustrating me When turning on the laptop There are no menu to select...

How do I deal? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy has been my friend for a year. I like him more than a friend. We used to talk ever day and night. I thought I could trust my "friend" and let her meet him. But now he likes her and we don't talk that much and she said she don't like him, but I don't know if she would tell me the truth. ...

View more questions Search