Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me_mantis Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2005, 03:34 PM
    Well Maybe its fixed maybe its not. For a few moments, the keys stopped working, and the a bit later after hitting the a ton, they started working again.

What could be remaping my keyboard like this?

My usb device was NOT in my comp when this happened.
    me_mantis Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 12:30 PM
    I tried both my prodikeys keyboard www.prodikeys.com and my iconceps keyboard http://www.officemax.com/max/solutio...2CV2V2&afsrc=1

On a different computer, and they both had the same error.

Is it possible for a computers mainboard to reprogram 2 different keyboards with the same error?
    Should I try to replace my keyboards with the risk of the same error, or should I replace my mainboard?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard Some keys typing wrong symbols [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, The @ is where the " is and vise versa. The # is at the backstroke key and I haven't been able to find where the backstroke key is. The # key is now a £ sign. The ~ key is at the shift key above the backstroke and the ~ is ¬ key. Anyone any idea how I can change back to a normal keyboad...

Hampton Bay fan stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a Hampton Bay fan for about a year now and it's been great. This morning it was not running. When I turned the light on, they both flashed and continued to do so. I put new batteries in the remote and it sill won't turn. It is a Windward III Model 740 183. Any ideas? ...

AC compressor stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Amana central AC that the compressor just stopped coming on after a severe rain storm the fan also has a hard time starting but will go if you help it. The thermostat is working and the ac turns on but no compressor. I get 230 volts on the red and yellow wires coming directly out of the...

Ice Maker stopped working... [ 18 Answers ]

Copied from the Plumbing Section: My ice maker stopped working. I found the water line (upper right) tube was frozen. I wrapped a hot towel around it for 10 minutes and that worked. Now I can hear water filling the ice maker (I think), but still no ice - after 10 hours... If I need to pull the...

2 Ceiling Lights stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Both my upstairs landing light and bedroom light have both stopped working. What ever has caused them to stop also appears to have blown the bulbs. I have changed the bulbs and checked the fuse board (not sure if that's the correct name for it) but all the switches were still on. I turned them off...

View more questions Search