Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvelazquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Salary Converter
    Hi, I am interested in moving to Spain. I am unsure of the salary exchange in spain. Is there a website I can look at for the information. I am concerned with the cost of leaving. I am from New York, NY - USA.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2007, 02:29 AM
    I'm not quite sure about what you are asking. But, information that you find on the following site might be helpful to you. Are you concerned with the cost of living in Spain?

Spain Guide:Working,Salaries and working hours The cost of living in Spain is well below the European average,.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a free PDF converter... [ 6 Answers ]

Does any one know of a free PDF to WORD or HTML converter... Preferably free? Thanks...

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Catalytic converter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I would like to know if anyone has had aproblem with a catalytic converter, and what the symptoms would be on your car, I have a 2005 nissan quest and it jerks rpm stays at 5 when on the highway, I have had a diagnostic test by the dealer ship and waiting for part to come in, but was...

Propane gas converter [ 1 Answers ]

We have a propane furnace that was installed without the converter put on... what kind of damage has been done to unit and what kind of gas have we been smelling, this has been going in for @ 1 month. It was fixed as of yesterday.

DVD Converter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in search of free software to convert DVD to mpeg, that or other video formats. Can anybody please tell me where the software will be available? -Kishore

View more questions Search