Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meandbilliejoeforever Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 04:23 PM
    What do u think of him?
    Listen, I really like Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Days lead singer. But all of my friends hate him! I think he is so hot that he is almost on fire. What are your opinions of him? Please answer!

(this is him)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 21, 2007, 12:59 PM
    He's okay. Personally, I like my guys taller. ;)

LOVE his band though!
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Aug 29, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Yeah, I agree, he is so hot!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I used to sweat him when I was a teenager... he didn't look quite like that then though... lol...
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Aug 30, 2007, 10:00 AM
    I'm from England and don't know what 'sweat him' means, sounds like fun though!
    CorrieNB Posts: 78, Reputation: 8

Aug 30, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie
    I'm from England and don't know what 'sweat him' means, sounds like fun though!
    I think it sounds fun to:)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 10:37 AM
    It's strange but I think he looks more attractive now he is older. He was just a bit scraggy pot head when he was younger, but now...

Bit of a scary pic though! :)

----
    Billie Joe you just got out of the studio after making your very first record how do you feel?
    Wonderful!

DirDirDirDir
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Forgot to say don't worry if your friends make fun of who you fancy it's their job. My friend had to put up with years of malicious teasing from me because she fancied Alan Rickman (prof. Snape Harry Potter movies). But you can see my point though can't you? I was doing her a favour in the long run.
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Lol... im showing how un-cool I am... its just another word for crush or whatever people say now... I used to fancy him :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Never understood the attraction that women have to men that wear more eyeliner than them.
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Hence the reason I no longer fancy him ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Oh man I've got to love the eyeliner. And I'm not a teen either so I've got no excuse. If I'm lucky my boyfriend wears it, and I've got some of my male friends into it as well. Has to be right though, under the eyes and smudgy. I'm going to go now...
    meandbilliejoeforever Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Never understood the attraction that women have to men that wear more eyeliner than them.
    It's not eyeliner, it's guyliner. I'm not lying, there is a diference. And we like it cause its so flippin HOT!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2007, 12:47 PM
    LOL! "guyliner" hehe, it's amazing what people will buy based on how it's marketed. I majored in marketing and the cosmetics industry is a marketer's dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What shall I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I Have Loved This Guy For 2 Years Now... And He Knows But Still He Dose Everything To Hurt Me Instead Of Calling Me He Call Some Other Chick I Sit At Night Crying... And Hoping That He Wil Soon Come To Me... But Nothing... I Can't Take It Anymore He Is My First Love Crush... I Ave Done Very Thing...

What m I ought to do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you all,to who ever is reading this I really need your help,u see not many people get a chance to know an actress well I knidda fell in love with this actress but not because of fame or popularity,its her eys that attracts me and her smile the melts my heart,she is really nice and kind,but the...

What would you do? [ 9 Answers ]

My girl broke up with me 8 days ago and its tearing me apart, ill start from the beginning. Me and Jude had been going out for 10months, she was perfect for me. We quickly fell in love with each other after a few months, we are both young and so admitted that it was both of our first times being...

What should I do [ 18 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and they're twins named kelsy and caileb and there only 6 months old and the mom left me alone to go with some other guy and now I'm by myself with them no one will help me and I love them so much but I'm working so hard to keep them healthy and I lost 40 pounds because I put them...

View more questions Search