Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 17, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Would I look good with bangs?
    With side-swept, choppy bangs?

With this?

Aug 17, 2007, 10:50 AM
    I think I'll just go for it, I want a change, do round faces look good with bangs like that?
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 17, 2007, 02:46 PM
    You really can't tell how you'll look until you cut your hair. But remember it takes 1 minute to cut the bangs but it could take years to grow that hair back in if you don't like it.
    Redhotmomma22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 06:56 AM
    I think it would be hott! I say go for it!! Your face is the same shape as the other girl.. it would be awesome!
    Arundhati Roy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Sure. You must go for it. It is good for u. You will look nicer. I had the bangs and I enjoy it. It is sexy and mod I mean hot, rather hottest! Trim your tresses a little further to give a heavy volume back. What is your opinion, madam?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:09 AM
    I think it would look great. Are you going to do the color, too?
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Are u saying or asking me, ENLAND? Sure, I have also coloured it BURGUNDI. I have actually shoulder cut length hair now, even as earlier it has been waist length. Do not u think that shoulder length hair is sexy and attractive and manageable? You can easily make a pony of it and moreover, it is HOT. NOT?
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:48 AM
    I have always preferred shoulder length. It's easier to keep, but still gives you some length to pull up.
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Okay! But it is nice and looks attractive. Okay, do one thing... Cut your hair in boy cut or bob cut hairstyle. Did you ever try it? In this way, you will also get extra bangs, and will face no problem of pulling off or up. Moreover, it suits pretty much on your face. Have you ever applied or tried it? So why not now... I wait for your reply!
    -

Sep 7, 2007, 10:28 AM
    You did not reply. Hurry! I am on net, waiting for u to reply... Commone.
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Who are you talking to, AR?

Sep 8, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Lol sorry but yup I got bangs and I LOVE them

I kept the length though, I didn't know if I wanted a bob
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Great. I was talking to u, Rocks. Actually I am new to ASKMEHELPDESK. So I did not know that there is 2nd page also. Now I saw it and I was surely talking to u. So, did you really get the bangs, and shoulder length blunts. Its fantastic. So, inform me, if you really acted upon my advice... I wait for your advice.

Sep 8, 2007, 05:37 PM
    I kept it shoulder-length I'm afraid of short hair, I actually cut it before I saw your advice
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 05:41 PM
    The cut looks super cute rocker chick! I think it really suits you.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I think the bangs look nice
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 09:37 PM
    And did you enjoy, when you got the hair cut? I am also thinking of getting one, I mean haircut, as I carry long waist length hair... Advise me ROCKER and how is experience, how long should I cut and how one feels, when scissors touch your hair? IS bangs manageable?
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Yh thts nice

Sep 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Aww thank you guys, you're so nice.

Arundhati Roy- I was really nervous getting bangs, but I really wanted a change. It's always fun to do something new. I got it cut at a professional salon, and the lady that cut my hair has been doing it for 15 years. A good stylist will tell you what will look good with your face shape. It was a fun, great experience. With the style I have now, I use gel to get my bangs the way I want them and to add texture. Layers look good on everyone
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:50 AM
    I think that you look great! Might as well try out different hairstyles. Your hair will more-than-likely always grow back. (I wish that mine would!) I am balding very slowly!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can hair extensions be applied over short bangs [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have always had long bangs up util a few days ago and I don't like them at all. The work is incredible... so my question is... can you apply hair extensions at the bang line? I desperatley need my long bangs back! Thanks for your help.

Hot water heater bangs [ 4 Answers ]

We just bought a house with a 10yr old 40gal natural gas water heater. When it heats the water it almost sounds like its percolating loudly. I can hear the banging from the second floor. I was told it might be because its over firing. I was just looking for another opinion. Thanks Matt

Loud Bangs Coming from PVC waste pipe and Hot Water Copper Line [ 6 Answers ]

A year ago I had a crack and leak in our PVC waste pipe just behind our family room wall close to the first story floor. The plumber opened up the drywall and cut out the cracked portion (2 feet) which exended from just behind the family room wall down to the basement and replaced it with a new...

Am I not good enough? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker here for days and decided to come clean with my own personal problems. I think that I'm a complex case so I hope you can deal with my lengthy post. Basically.. I've been living in isolation from just about everyone and everything for about four to five years...

View more questions Search