Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stoneywood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Drop ship suppliers
    I would like to know a drop ship supplier that I can buy items from after listing them on EBAY. Is this a fair question and would anyone please give me direction.

Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Hello Stoney:

Sure. SMC. Of course, they might not have the merchandise you're looking for, but they'll let you sell it before you buy it, and they'll ship it from their warehouse with YOUR name and logo on the package.

Are there others? I'm sure there are.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique model ship [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased an antique medieval carrack ship modeled after a ship in the 14th-15th century. The artist used burlap for the sails. It has a solid wood hull. Does anyone have experience with the history of model ship building and the various materials used during different point in...

Cruise Ship Job [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to obtain a Cruise Ship job I was asked to obtain the seamans or seafarers Discharge Book. Could you define what this book is and how do I go about trying to obtain one so that I can get this job.

Orka following a ship? [ 2 Answers ]

Why could a Killer Whale follow a ship? A friend of mine told me a story about an orca, following his ship for 16 days during the course through Atlantic up to Gibraltar, where it turned back... Only following, like playing, singing for all these nights, a "song" that was more like a baby...

Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a high school student in an entrepreneurship class. One of our projects is to make up a pretend business. We have to write up feasibility studies, business plan, floor plan, etc. My pretend business is a Music CD store. What I need to know is how much each product costs to buy from a...

View more questions Search