Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 17, 2007, 08:42 AM
    People call me emo!
    Well now only person does but for some reason he's kind of popular I'm really good friends with his best friend but that doesn't change anything you can examin my body and you'll find no knife cuts I used to but not any more and it really annoy's me he just has something against me all I want to do is sock him in the face! The reason he calls me emo is because my favorite color is black, I like rock alternative and metal music, and some of my friends look goth it's so annoying how he just won't give it up I saw him this week we got in a fight with lots of name calling and swearing we both had just had a monster energy drink so we were kind of not there but it still agravates me that no matter want he'll call me emo
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 17, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Is it possible he's crushing on you? Guys will tease the ones they like...

Or is it more mean-spirited than that?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 17, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Well, if he's the popular jock type guy then this is just a regular thing. Popular guys are known to have over-inflated egos and to put others down to keep said ego inflated. I've been called emo because I love the colour black and will wear it often, but there's the fact that I know I'm not. Try to just ignore it and if it doesn't stop then tell someone or something.. get someone to help you out with the situation who could actually control it to a certain extent.
    Reijhleen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    well now only person does but for some reason he's kind of popular im realy good friends with his best friend but that doesnt change anything you can examin my body and you'll find no knife cuts i used to but not any more and it realy annoy's me he just has something against me all i wanna do is sock him in the face! the reason he calls me emo is because my favorite color is black, i like rock alternative and metal music, and some of my friends look goth it's so annoying how he just wont give it up i saw him this week we got in a fight with lots of name calling and swearing we both had just had a monster energy drink so we were kind of not there but it still agravates me that no matter whant he'll call me emo
    Hey Girl, Don't listen to Punk little boys like him. Just because he's popular and everything doesn't mean that he can judge others. Just forget him and if he keeps on just let him know how you really feel. I'm sure he's probaby some really preppy suck up little snot!! But just because you have friends who look goth and you like rock doesn't mean anythings . I have friends like that and I listen to Rock but I'm me, my own person and I don't care what anyone else thinks of me. But next time he tries to say something to you just ignore it and flip him the bird! Ha ha ha .

Aug 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
    He's not to popular actually he just has popular friends for a while they listened now they don't but it got kind of acuard they stopped taking him as seriously when me and my friends went after him and beat him up the truth is we only did it to scare him a little then when we walked away people in his advisement saw him crying people didn't take him as seriouse any more and now he's even saying I'm not as "emo"
    bebo1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Reijhleen
    Hey Girl, Don't listen to Punk little boys like him. Just because he's popular and everything doesn't mean that he can judge others. Just forget him and if he keeps on just let him know how you really feel. I'm sure he's probaby some really preppy suck up little snot !!! But just because you have friends who look goth and you like rock doesn't mean anythings . I have friends like that and i listen to Rock but I'm me, my own person and i don't care what anyone else thinks of me. But next time he tries to say someting to you just ignore it and flip him the bird !! ha ha ha .
    Yea don't let him get to you he is probably a closet emo himself!
    peaceom Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I know exactly how you feel. People call me emo cause my hair is purple and listen to rock alternative too not to mention country music A LOT[ohh I'm sooo emo-sarcasim&rolling of eyes].. my friend that I've known since 1st grade even calls me emo. But I just blow it off and I'm like don't label me[im against the whole "lets go label people" thing]
    But I've gotten to were I really don't care what people think of me anymore so I pretty much blow it off. Hope you can do the same cause once you can everything will be snazzy!

Aug 30, 2007, 03:43 PM
    I'm like that with the label stuff my friends call him a prep I'm like don't use labes he's just a strait up a**hole but I'm starting to scare myself by how I'm thinking about it I've almost considered going out with his best friend who I'm good friends with now and apperently he likes me and has asked me out a few time before and risk hurting him to piss him off I'm trying not to think of any mean things to get back at him just in case I actuly go to being that low
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Ignore him darlin... he'll eventually giv up if u do
    Ranyxa Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouRealliMeanThat
    ignore him darlin... he'll eventually giv up if u do
    I agree. I'm always called emo because I get headaches... >.> I'm a library prefect. And I stab my pencilcase... a lot. :D And my hair gets in my face... my hair isn't purple but it's reeeaaaaaally dark. My friends call me emo but I don't care - it's best to ignore anyone who says that. I bet he's just jealous because of your AWESOME hair!

... what? I like purple... :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:56 AM
    If you have what is know in the industry as a 'swoop' then that is probably the reason.
    EmoLover07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 04:35 AM
    well now only person does but for some reason he's kind of popular im realy good friends with his best friend but that doesnt change anything you can examin my body and you'll find no knife cuts i used to but not any more and it realy annoy's me he just has something against me all i wanna do is sock him in the face! the reason he calls me emo is because my favorite color is black, i like rock alternative and metal music, and some of my friends look goth it's so annoying how he just wont give it up i saw him this week we got in a fight with lots of name calling and swearing we both had just had a monster energy drink so we were kind of not there but it still agravates me that no matter whant he'll call me emo
    Just ignore him.. I get called emo an awfull lot.. I know it gets anoying but eventually it just flys over the top off your head. Just think if he keeps calling yooh names just think so what if I'm emo... least I'm not yooh.. anything must be better than being him =]

lovage
    <3 Deli <3
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Your showing him that it bugs you so he will just keep on doing it ! Next time he does just ignore him and eventully he will get the hint you don't care what he calls you anymore!!
    sawyera bisiga Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Oct 25, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Don't worry about him he's just a fagget and those people thst are callen you emo don't know what their talken about I mean just look at me:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emo color [ 9 Answers ]

I need help with coloring my daughter's hair. She loves the "emo" look and she wants her hair (which is dyed a level 3.5) to have blonde streaks on the top across the bangs so that it looks like it's fanned out. She also wants other random thick streaks. Now, I'm showing my age, but... HUH? Any...

Why people from The you.S. Are call Yanquis [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to know Why people from The United States are call Yanquis?

Emo dangerous? [ 32 Answers ]

I know a 13 year old who claims emo, she writes terrible stories about murder, blood, rape and more, she says she cuts herself, but I am hundreds of miles away and only have recently met her through my husband, (its his sister) he thinks she disturbed, and tries to talk to her to get to know her...

What is EMO? [ 18 Answers ]

I have heard a lot of people talk aboute some style called "emo" at school. Afraid of sounding like a complete moron, I ask all you people at ask me helpdesk: What is the defenition of emo? :confused:

View more questions Search