Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancingdobes Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:07 AM
    AFLAC goat "nah" file
    Does anyone know where to find a .wav or mp3 file that has the goat from the AFLAC commercial when it goes "nah, nah, nah"
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 07:36 AM
    I know the ad you are referring to, but don't have a clue where to find it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2007, 07:41 AM
    YouTube - Aflac Goat

There's the commersical. There are ways to capture that streamed video file to your computer and extract the audio. I'll leave you with that. :)
    rat_en Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Here is the URL to the files you want Commercials Featuring the Aflac Duck | Aflac Insurance

Or you can contact me by email [email protected]
    kevin11fly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdobes
    does anyone know where to find a .wav or mp3 file that has the goat from the AFLAC commerical when it goes "nah, nah, nah"
    http://kevin11fly.fileave.com/AflackgoatWav7.wav

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Na na na na nah?" Song Title/Band help [ 11 Answers ]

I need help identifying a song title. After googling my heart out, I come to you, oh wise ones. The song begins suddenly with fast paced (and steady) driving drums, guitar and piano. It's a band with a male lead singer and the first thing you hear is "Na na na na nah." They repeat that a few...

Aflac goat .wav file [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a .wav file that has the goat from the AFLAC commercial when it goes "nah, nah, nah"

".is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" [ 3 Answers ]

Dear All, I have an external HDD in which I have made a partion T. When I was transferring my data (name for example xyz) from desktop computer to the external HDD in T folder, the transfer, in the midway, failed because of failed connectivity of my external HDD to desktop computer, so I tried...

How to file "Married filing jointly" when one is on H1B and spouce on F-1? [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you very much for your feedback for the question on social security and medicare taxes not withheld. I have another tax related question I was hoping you could answer too. As I mentioned in the previous question, I am on H1-B (resident for tax purposes), while my wife is on F-1 visa as a...

View more questions Search