Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voldemortsnape Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Ummm, I'm not sure what state you are in, but in some states guys over 19 can't date a girl under age. That 52 year old guy, is going to use her. There is a reason he wants her to abort the baby and marry him.HE HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVES!! A 17 year old won't realize anything except that she's in love and that he made her feel special. Ask him why would he even consider posing as her, if he knows that her real father will support any decision she makes on behalf of that baby. I can see right through this because I had the same thing happen to me somewhat. She's going to do what she wants but it's you that has to stop him doing whatever he wants with your daughter. Tell as many people as you can so they can be looking out for her too. This may help. I just know there is something that you can do, you don't have to take this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY 19 Year old daughter [ 34 Answers ]

I am having such problems with my 19 year old daughter. She graduated last year and went to the Orlando Culinary Academy after graduation. She decided she did not like Orlando and came back home after 6 months. This is the same person who swore up and down that when she went to school, she would...

My 6 year old daughter [ 10 Answers ]

I don't really know how to start this topic as its all very confusing. I am stepmother to a 6 year old girl. When I met her dad he had full custody of both his children(the other is 4) their mother after having their youngest started taking drugs and drinking. It turned out that she has border line...

My 14 Year-Old Daughter is 5 Months Pregnant [ 20 Answers ]

Of course my heart is broken, however, I love my daughter more than words can express and she is pregnant. My daughter is 14 and her boyfriend is 16. I'm not interested in pursing action regarding the age of the boy, but is it illegal for a 16 Year-Old boy to have sex with a 14 Year-Old girl? ...

16 year old daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Vermont. My 16 year old daughter had sex with a 31 year old man last year she is now 17. I tried to file charges. But was told that in vt the legal age of consent is 16.is this true or can I still do something about this.

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father has not seen her in over a year. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father left me when she was 5 months old and the last time he saw her was 2 weeks before Christmas 2006, he and I were never married. He knows where she is and how to get ahold of me and see her, but has failed in trying to contact me or see her. I do not have a...

View more questions Search