Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrieball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Name that doll
    I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size as a toddlers head and a huge boddie.can you help.
    terrieball Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by terrieball
    i had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size as a toddlers head and a huge boddie.can you help.
    i.ve just found out that he was called the ice cream baby,don't surpose any one no's where I can get another one?
    tambashmet Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Perhaps you can check on eBay. Sometimes you can go and save a search and then if something new shows up they will send an email. I've looked for dolls on there, and then waited until someone had one to sell. It's worth a try anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird doll [ 57 Answers ]

Not sure if this is paranormal or not, but it sure is weird... I have an old doll that belonged to my biological mother, who is now deceased. I've never particularly liked it, but I keep because it's one of the only things I have of her. Anyway, a couple of times a month, the doll's head, which is...

Small Doll in snowglobe [ 9 Answers ]

Sometime, during the early to mid 90s, there was a series of small dolls that came in snowglobes. You could pop the snowglobe top off the base, and remove the doll to play with it. I had one with bright electric blue hair, and vaguely remember there being a snowflake (maybe on her outfit? ). I...

Need to know the name of this 80's doll [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a little girl I wanted one of these dolls. I don't think they were around for very long. They were large dolls. They had different colored hair. The hair was very silky, shiny, and really curly. I think they came in colors like red, purple, pink, blue etc. They had large soft faces...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search