Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 03:31 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Im 6 days late and am always regular. The only sympton I have is needing the loo more often! Ive done 2 pregnancy tests but both came back negative.
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Aug 17, 2007, 03:46 AM
    OK, how old are you??
    ShaunG Posts: 18, Reputation: 2
    -

Aug 17, 2007, 03:53 AM
    My girlfriend has had many scares (and me too) but if you really want to be sure go to a doctor and let them test your blood, that 100% certain. There might be a lot of external factors that are influencing your cycle. All is not lost yet. My girlfriend's last scare turned out to be positive, she decided on abortion. Hell for me, broke up etc. but anyway, get yourself tested.
    Chillypip Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 04:00 AM
    If you've had intercourse with no protection, then you could be pregnant. If not then go to your doctor.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Even if they had protected sex, it is a possibility of pregnancy. No form of birth control is 100% accurate. However, being 6 days late isn't incredibly late. I was once over 2 months late, for no reason. Its not uncommon to be late or completely miss a cycle now and then. I would wait two weeks, then take another test if your period has not returned. If still negative, and you miss a second period, then go to your doctor.
    chattede Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 02:53 PM
    I have also missed my period for 5 days... did HPt and got negative... Though I'm using a test which is very acurate.. so not hoping m pregnant... lets c I will also do test after some days...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Can She Be Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

A man I date had sex with a woman 10 days ago. She now states she is pregnant. Is this possible in such a short time?

Can't Get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and I know some people tell us to wait on kids but we are ready to have a family. But I can't get pregnant and I my husband thinks it is him because he is disabled with cp(cerebal palsy). Can anyone tell me if that is the reason I am ready...

I don't know if I'm pregnant how can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I think that I might be pregnant. I have had unprotected sex but my boyfriend always pulls out but I don't think that, that prevented this. I haven't had my period when I was supposed to but mine are hardly regular so I don't know if I can rely on just that. Second I have had to go to...

How do I know I'm pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My period started on the 2/1/07 I had unprotected sex during my period on the 4/1/07 and my period stopped straight afterwards. I then had unprotected sex on the 27/1/07. My period was due on the 2/2/07 and hasn't arrived. I took a pregnancy test which came back negative but I have spells of...

View more questions Search