Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broke3004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 08:37 PM
    2003 toyota corolla
    :D hello. any idea what the problem could be if the radio went out on my car and I thought it was the fuse and now the car starts fine, but the radio, clock, airconditioner, clock, power windows, nor the shift lock will work? 2003 toyota corolla
    czermeno Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by broke3004
    :D hello. any idea what the problem could be if the radio went out on my car and I thought it was the fuse and now the car starts fine, but the radio, clock, airconditioner, clock, power windows, nor the shift lock will work? 2003 toyota corolla
    Define problems, I might be able to help, I work at CarQuest
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Wow! You've blown a fuse I don't see too often. I used to look for the "gauge" fuse on older Toyota's with this problem. Do you have a test light? Easiest way to check fuses.
    What has been worked on recently to cause this?
    I'll check back later.

Yes, it's all pointing to "10A gauge" fuse. Only that, and 30A "power" will stop the power windows. It's located inside the car, left side lower dash. (fuse junction block)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 07:54 AM
    A mechanic can fix this problem in nor time, because if you try to fix yourself it might create more uforseen problems. Unless you are a mechanic of course!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corolla 2003 Concerns (Rattle, Hissing and squeeking noises) [ 8 Answers ]

Hey my dad bought a 03 Corolla when it came out. He has always gone to the dealership for even minor oil changes. Here are some of the questions/concerns with the car: 1) Initially when we got the car, the passenger side window would rattle really bad if left half unrolled. We got that fixed...

Automatic Transmission Doesn't Lock Into Place On 1999 Toyota Corolla [ 1 Answers ]

When I pull back the automatic transmission lever from park to reverse or drive, for example, it doesn't lock into place, so there's sometimes some confusion whether the car is in reverse or in drive. Sometimes it's in between. Is this a symptom of transmission problems? Should I be concerned? Any...

Toyota Corolla 05 - HELP [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the dip beams on o 05 corolla?

2003 toyota echo [ 1 Answers ]

Is the spare tire rim 14" like the rest of the rims on the car. I know the tire is smaller. But is the rim the same as the other rims. Rim on car is bent. Unable to find rim anywhere. Not in stock

View more questions Search