Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjhka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:16 PM
    What the hell?
    All right basically, I have been dating this girl for 6 months. Not too long, but long anough to set in a hurtful mood for me. My ex decided to spread a rumor about me that I cheated on my current girl at the time with her which never happened, but regardless it never settles into her. Finally she believed me, and needed some time to think things through. Understandable. After about a week we started hanging out again. Our trust came back and everytthing was good. Now all of the suddedn she wants a break, and this is because she said she thought a lot and she doesn't want to be tied down. This pissed me off cause never was she tied down and never did I do anythig to keep her from her life. So I met up with her and explained the whole thing and all she had to say I don't know. Well that doesn't cut it for me. This is a girl I care about a lot and I know she cares a lot too. A break will only spread us further apart... the more time we spend together, the better and closer we will become. She is very indepndant, and giving her too much time by herself lets her create certain ridiculous scenarios in her own head of things like "what if i go back" and she continuously pulls the bad out of the future. Rather then following her heart it seems as if she's following her moronic friends opinions who don't know the story at all and her head. I know she wants to be together but how do I pull it out of her without being to pushy? The main thing is that I want her to learn to live a little and not worry so much. Any help would be thankful.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 10:02 AM
    I don't think she was ever that into you, as much as you were into her.

I think this whole thing with the ex probably didn't help, but I'm not so sure if the results wouldn't have been the same. I think she may use this as a reason to get out, but I think she was headed that way anyway.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Chuff is right as you seem much more emotionally invested as she is, and maybe that's the problem, you want a lot more than she is ready to give you.

I know she wants to be together but how do I pull it out of her without being to pushy?
    You can't pull anything out of anyone, and if you try, they will pull back. You should back off this one, and recognise that the relationship isn't very healthy, or strong enough to stand up against rumors or egos. Sorry, I think your wasting time trying to change her mind, or attitude.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 03:49 PM
    You are in love with the IDEA, don't hold the IDEA, face the fact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I Go To Hell? [ 44 Answers ]

I am in an abusive marriage with a Christian... I plan to leave and divorce soon... will I be doomed for a divorce?

What the hell can I do ! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;]. It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question.. But for me no , really I feel scared when m going...

Will I be sent to hell? [ 104 Answers ]

Well I am beginning to think I am gay and I am wondering if I would be sent to hell for this. I hear all the time on TV about how god hates gays, and I'm not sure if I am gay but this isn't helping... Also what if I kind of do not believe in god? My family is not very church active,

What the hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Mmk. I already know I need to get rid of my boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend so tell me how to dump him without making him cry... ;)

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

View more questions Search