Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hephzibah_89 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Song title of pizza hut advert - chipmunk-ey
    Does anyone know the title/singer/band to do with the song playing on the pizza hut advert with the flashing picture frames all about how long pizza hut's been around? Thank you!:D
    io2324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 03:50 PM
    It is called 'Escribeme Pronto' and was written by Camilo Lara and Holger Beier. It is performed by the Mexican Institute of Sound and comes from their album Piñata. If you want to see the advert on line visit the creator's site:

http://www.utalkmarketing.com/Article.aspx?id=2293

The track can be purchased on Napster and similar sites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Pizza Hut Garlic Bread Recipe [ 39 Answers ]

Ok, so does anyone know how Pizza Hut make their Garlic Bread so damn tasty? If anyone could give me a step by step recipe I'd be chuffed to garlicy bits! Thanks All! J

Song from french car advert. What is it! [ 1 Answers ]

An advert came out a few years ago and it had a lady getting in a car and driving on a swirly highrise carpark. It had a female singer singing a french song softly in the background with some piano chords. Does this advert ring a bell? Any details on the song or advert will be very helpful

Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich [ 5 Answers ]

I used to really enjoy the Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich, but they no longer offer it on the menu. I would like to recreate it at home, but I don’t know the portions of the ingredients (mozzarella, ham, salami, lettuce, and dressing). Does anyone know how they were made, or might possibly have a...

New Muller Advert [ 1 Answers ]

Muller have just released a new advert featuring a new version of, Ain't got no, I got life, I already have the original version by the fabulous Nina Simone, but this one has a new beat and possibly a new singer. Can anyone help:confused: :D :D

View more questions Search