Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sashagrl2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Bloody poop
    My dog has been urinating in the house for the past few days.
    Today there was dark red blood all over her poop.
    Is this something serious? Is she in danger? What should I do?:confused:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Blood could have been dripping from the bladder. Sounds like she has an infection, go to vet get meds. She will be OK soon
    Becca74 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Well that's deffenatly not good! You should get her to a vet right away!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 04:27 PM
    This is not the sort of thing you could do much about yourself even if we guessed what it was. Even if somebody else's dog had similar symptoms, the cure might be different. Call the vet in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody nose [ 1 Answers ]

I've always gotten bloody noses, especially in the winter, so its no supprise to me, but the last two days, I've gotten really bad ones. The first time, I was driving down the highway, and it started, so I grabbed a tissue... no big deal. It instantly filled my nose though, and went down into my...

Bloody Solution [ 4 Answers ]

Is blood a solution? solution= solute + solvent it seems like there are two answers to the question, but I have no firm grasp of which is more correct.

Bloody diarrhea [ 4 Answers ]

I have got a female dalmatian dog whose age is 1year I have left my dog at the care of a friend of mine and when I got it back ,first day it was looking tired and sleepy with loss of appetite On the second day diarrhea and severe vomiting started ,I went to the vet who gave it abroad spectrum...

Bloody nose! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay yesterday I got the first bloody nose in like 7 years.. at around 1 pm and now I just got another one 11:00 am.. I am not a big nose pcker and I never get nose bleeds.. what could this be from?

Bloody Sperm? [ 2 Answers ]

Can blood mix with sperm? Or is it normal for sperm to change to a light red color suddenly? About Two weeks ago I poked a tiny hole in my nut with a nail after jumping on my bed and four days ago I notice pink colored sperm while ejaculating. Does masturbating everyday cause pink colored sperm,...

View more questions Search