Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxvickyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Plane items
    Hi,
    Sorry wasn't sure what to put this question under!!

Its just that what items are actually allowed on a plane.
    Can I take on my digital camera in my hand luggage. Also do you take the items in a plastic bag or what??
    PLEASE HELP!!
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 16, 2007, 12:15 PM
    You are allowed one carry-on and one personal item. The carry-on can be the size of the small rolling luggage or smaller. A duffle bag generally fits the bill. A personal item is a purse or briefcase.

You can carry you digital camera on the plane, but would recommend stuffing it in your duffle. If it won't fit in you suitcase or duffle because you are packing a lot, you can put it in your purse.

The plastic bag items must be under 3 ounces each item and must all fit neatly into a quart sized ziplock. The ziplock can be in your carry on luggage or your purse, but don't have more than one ziplock. If I check a bag, I toss everything in there. Oh, and a container larger than 3 ounces won't suffice. The actual bottle or tube must be under 3 ounces.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:20 PM
    TSA: Permitted and Prohibited Items

I check as much as I can and carry very little on board. I put all my undies and stuff I don't want touched in 2 gallon ziplocks in my checked luggage, too, just in case it is opened for inspection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fastest plane [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering what the fastest plane is and how fast it goes?

Plane geometry [ 2 Answers ]

I need the formula for the area of a circle, thanks.

Kinematics Plane [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot figure out this question! "An airplane can reach speeds of 980m/s. How long would it take a plane traveling at this speed to travel 1500KM? Why would it actually take longer than this? So my teacher wants either m/s or km/h and I want to change it it to km/h:confused:

Plane trigonometry [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried to solve these but with no luck.:confused: 1). Find the area of the following triangles: (Use Logarithms) a. a=12.7, b=21.5, and c=28.6. b. c=426, A=45°48'36", and B=61°2'13" c. An isosceles triangle in which each of the equal sides is 14.72 in.and the vertex...

Inclined plane [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how to calculate force transferred from the perpendicular to horizontal assuming zero friction. Example: 10 pounds of verticle force applied to a 30 degree plane will move the plane horizontally with how much force? Or to put it another way, how much force is lost in the example, and...

View more questions Search