Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 09:55 AM
    To finish the uncompleted Bachelor's course !
    Hello,

I want someone's help in determining appropriate solution to the problem which my brother is undergoing.He registered himself for a Bachelor's course in the year 1998.He did his first year ,started to fail in some of the subjects in 2nd year and did not go to the college at all in the 3rd year.. ( This course consists of 3 years only ). We,the family members did not know that he is not going to college at all or has failed in some of the subjects.It has been 6 years now and I just found the whole thing out. I feel miserable and hopeless about him. He,I don't know what to say, got a fake completion certificate from someone ! I feel ashamed to write all this down, as I am a top ranker in all my educational pursuits.I never dreamt my own blood relative will be one of such sorts.
    He runs an Advertising agency without profit for the past 6 years.. I know the guys of his age who earn so much money and enjoy their life.. He has realised his mistakes and is making every effort to bring his company up.Fine.. But I want him to complete his Bachelor's provided the institution has a way ! I don't know how to convince him to go about completing the course.He is a pretty tough guy to handle.. I want someone to judge what kind of a person he is and how to handle such a kind inorder to accomplish certain things.. One thing I want to mention here is a very nice person to everyone around.. it is just that he put his life at stake.. But as such he is a good friend and a good heart ! My parents want him to get married.My mom feels may be his marriage will change his life.. Any suggestions on his marriage,as well ?
    :confused:
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
    You can't make him finish school or improve his marriage. If HE wants these things, then it is on HIM to make it happen.

He can go to any university and enroll and they will use the appropriate credis he has already earned. The college credits stay good forever. I used my freshman year credits that were over 20 years old when I returned to college.

Remember, just because you are an excellent student, doesn't mean he is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to finish my basement... [ 7 Answers ]

hello. I'm starting the infamous "basement project". For starters, the floor is not level. The house if about 45+/- years old. It's not on a huge or uncomfortable pitch, but the floor leans slightly to the floor drain. What I'm wondering really is where the 3 floor support posts are under...

Can't Finish [ 11 Answers ]

For a while my boyfriend has had trouble finishing, he says he just feels no sensation while we are having sex. The oether day when we were having sex he had trouble finishing again but he managed too. We just want to know if there are anyway to enhance the sensation or what can be done.

Why do niceguys finish last [ 42 Answers ]

I dated someone for 8 monthes and she left me because I was too nice. We had planned to get married;however, she said she loved me so much but I grew into her best friend that would always be there for her. This is the second time I lost someone because I am not the bad boy type. My last girlfriend...

Two bachelor's degrees [ 4 Answers ]

Let's say I got a degree in one field (business) and after I got that degree I decided that I wanted to get into the sciences so I applied for a bachelor's degree in science. What basis would university's usually use to determine if you get accepted? (i.e. do they use high school prerequisite...

Basement finish [ 1 Answers ]

Does a 20 amp breaker require 12/2 wiring? Also, is there a standard number of outlets and lights (2x2 flourescents) that are standard on a 15 amp breaker (code states 2,880 watts maximum, but I don't know how many outlets this equals).

View more questions Search