Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthony112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 03:38 AM
    I want to buy a house that is not more than 60 to 75k can get such price I really need it any where is must say am 52 years old.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony112
    i want to buy a house that is not more than 60 to 75k can get such price i really need it any where is must say am 52 years old.
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread. It can often lead to confusion. So I have requested it be moved to its own thread.

Second, What homes cost depends on where you live. We have no idea what house prices are in your area, but 60-75K is low, you might be better with a condo with that budget.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying house together [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend bought a house in October 2004 with the verbal agreement being that we would both be liable for housenote,ins. taxes,utilties etc. and that if we ever broke up, we would still keep the house and be roomates or work it out however we could so that neither party would get screwed....

Buying a house [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to buy a house & land with bad credit & no money down? My husband & I haved lived in Iowa for four years. Now our landlords say we have to move so they can build a house here for there daughters. My husband works hard but we have a lot of bills two kids & a lot of animals so I do...

Buying a House [ 3 Answers ]

So my husband and I put an offer on a house. Since that time we have had the inspection and appraisal. Today we found out that not only was the previous owner letting his son stay there, but that there is actual damage caused by this person. What course of action do I have in this matter? Should or...

View more questions Search