Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 16, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Spiritual Dreams
    Is there anyone here that can interpret spiritual dreams ?
    hannah19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Spiritual dreams are personal to the dreamer. Usually in symbols that have 'meaning' to the dreamer.
    Think what the dream means to yourself, what interpretation would you put on it. Analyse feelings, sounds, pictures to gain an overall view.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 08:54 AM
    The dream would be interpreted much like a normal dream, but it may involve your subconscious thoughts on religion or authority, depending how you view your religion in your waking life.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah19
    Spiritual dreams are personal to the dreamer. Usually in symbols that have 'meaning' to the dreamer.
    Think what the dream means to yourself, what interpretation would you put on it. Analyse feelings, sounds, pictures to gain an overall view.
    This is so true,
    The way we interpret our dreams depend on our beliefs and outlook on life in general..
    Some spiritual dreams may be warnings or advise or even a wake up call...
    Depending on how we analyse it.

Just my opinion.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spiritual gift of discernment [ 34 Answers ]

My pastor told me I may have the spirit of discernment.Because I can say something and it happens. I can have a dream and it happens. I may have a feeling about someone and it turns out to be real. Can anyone tell me if they have it and what they feel or how they feel. I'm so confused because...

Inquiry about an old spiritual song [ 6 Answers ]

There was a song that my mother used to love - it was a record actually. All I can now remember is one verse, it says "when you hear my home going don't you worry about me. I think the name of this song is "Home Going". Has anyone heard of this song, does anyone know where I may be able to get it...

What is a spiritual death? [ 8 Answers ]

If I feel drained spiritually, when I hear the words of the Bible, or visit their chamber, of make believe. Does this feeling indicate spiritual death?

Spiritual Help Needed [ 3 Answers ]

I am seriously considering to start going and possibly joining a catholic church. I have many reasons for tis but do not want to go into them as of yet. Does anyone know if there is a FREE online study coures for beginning want to be catholics?

Spiritual inmaturity [ 2 Answers ]

Forget Scientology, how about Opus Dei 'Da Vinci Code' group is perfect fit for celebrity religious tastes Forget Scientology, how about Opus Dei - Da Vinci Code - MSNBC.com Scientology, this that and the other religon. Why do these Hollywood types always seem to be on the fringe of...

View more questions Search