Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxbgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Blood didn't come after sex
    I recently got married and had sex for the first time ever in life but blood didn't come after sex!What is the reason?Is it necessary for blood to come after sex?
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Aug 16, 2007, 03:03 AM
    As far as what I've read up about it blood doesn't always come after sex for the first time... here's why

The hymen is a small piece of thin skin which goes across the opening of the vagina and protects it when she is young. It has some gaps in it where the blood can come out when she has her period. Sometimes a girl might already having broken her hymen without knowing about it - this can happen as a result of playing sports or horse riding.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Aug 16, 2007, 02:54 PM
    I agree with Flexel's answer.

And just from personal experience, I didn't bleed when I had sex for the first time either.

It doesn't mean you weren't a virgin. So don't worry.

Good Luck :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 02:55 PM
    I agree with FLex as well, and just to add to the pool, I never bled either...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Will agree with the others, does not happen always
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexel
    as far as what ive read up about it blood doesnt always come after sex for the first time..... heres why

The hymen is a small piece of thin skin which goes across the opening of the vagina and protects it when she is young. It has some gaps in it where the blood can come out when she has her period. Sometimes a girl might already having broken her hymen without knowing about it - this can happen as a result of playing sports or horse riding.

Very well put. I didn't bleed either.
    cbarber Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 26, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I didn't bleed my first time either and it didn't even hurt.. *shrug* no worries! :)
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 26, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Hi... In addition to what they have mentioned above... you may not bleed sometimes because your hymen is thick requires several penetration to lose virginity or it's rubberlike which allows several pentration without breaking till you deliver your first baby... if you are so worried you can check it out with Dr.

Ms. Redrose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots and heavy vaginal bleeding after sex [ 10 Answers ]

I just recently had rough sex with my boyfriend. During the intercourse, he kind of forced it in in a awkward position and ended up hurting me.. we stopped immediately. But I have noticed that I was bleeding... it was little at first but now going on 9 hours I have really heavy bleeding and really...

But I didn't cheat. [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend found me on a bed with his friend beside me I explained his friend pushed me,which he did, and how I told him I wasn't interested, however my boyfriend after almost a week of me trying to get him back keeps telling me he won't take me back... I need him and love him please help I don't...

Blood During Sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I had my period about a week ago, and every time I have sex there is a light watery pink discharge afterwards as well as all over the sheets. At first I thought it may just be leftover from my period because it was the day after I had finished, but as the week went on it continued and now I'm...

For all those who didn't vote [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for the late comment, Ive been rather busy last week. I however wasn't to busy to get out and vote. Although I don't make practice of broadcasting who I voted for, I will say I was pleased with the outcome. I wanted to come here and lecture to the non voters. My wife didn't vote, and...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search