Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Learning how the bank works
    Hello all,

I'm 20 and interest in pretty much how everything at the bank works. Loans, credit, saving accounts, etc... I just want to be wise banking so I can make the best choices possible in the future. Anyone know of any good sites that teach you a little bit about everything?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 01:13 AM
    You might want to give the following sites a try.

Banking Basics

FRBB: Banking Basics

http://www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/banking2.pdf

http://ecedweb.unomaha.edu/ve/library/BASC.PDF
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Thanks, perfect links!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

View more questions Search