Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_vignesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2004, 11:02 AM
    OCR (Optical character recognition)
    Hi,

I am doing my postgraduate study and I am planning to develop an ocr software for my project work, but I could not get any reference about the topic or any help, if u coud help me giving information about the building steps and references it will be very helpful
    redfin Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2004, 12:42 PM
    Try CopernicAgent Basic... download and install... it found a bunch of OCR stuff for me... not that I had any interest...
    ... I have yet to find a scanner and OCR program that is simple and user friendly!
    redfin Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2004, 12:43 PM
    Oh, and if you want an old codger to try your development, give me a growl... Redfin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Code 19 with my Optical drives! [ 14 Answers ]

I was cleaning out my hard drive and streamlining my startup files and when I was done neither of my optical drives worked (CDRW and DVD+RW - both Buslink). Neither of them show up in "My Computer" and both have yellow !'s next to them in the device manager. At first when I clicked on them in the...

SEM vs Optical Microscopy [ 4 Answers ]

Why does a scanning electron microscope have better depth of field than an optical microscope? Thanks Ellen

Revenue Recognition [ 1 Answers ]

The term, "earned," in revenue recognition refers to which of the following? A) The entity has completed, or substantially completed, the activities it must perform to be entitled to the revenue benefits. B) The product or service has been exchanged for cash, claims...

Face Recognition System [ 2 Answers ]

What is a Face Recognition System? How does it work? I want an answer in detail

Homework questions on Receivables and Revenue Recognition [ 2 Answers ]

Baffled by the below homework questions... 6.21. Journal entries for the allowance method. Data related to the sales on account on Health Company for its first three years of operations appear below: Accounts Written Off as Uncollectible in Year Year Sales on Account 6 7 8 9 10 Total...

View more questions Search