Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Getting Sick, What Can I Do?
    I feel a cold coming on and I have the best weekend ever planned and am going to be so sad if being sick ruins it... is there anything I can do in the next day and a half to help me feel better sooner?? Thanks?! Lol
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Zicam cold remedy worked for me.
    You can buy it at the drug store/pharmacy.
    I bought the gel swabs for the nose because I heard they work the best, but they have lots of different ways you can take it.
    The gel nose swabs felt kind of gross, but it worked.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 17, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Zicam is primarily Zinc. You can buy tablets in the vitamin section of the drug store (I found Zinc pills to be cheaper than Zicam) It works because Zinc helps lessen the affects and duration of the common cold. Also, Vitamin C can help.

You could also go to the doc for some help. A Rx may be in order.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Aug 17, 2007, 09:18 AM
    I've heard of something called Air Born (not sure of the correct spelling of the Brand name);actually I've taken it before, it is full of Vitamin C and it is taken specifically for the purpose you have stated. Check your local drug pharmacy, I'm sure they can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is sick. [ 14 Answers ]

I have a myspace account and someone just posted up a bulletin with a video of a 4 year old girl who had been given ectasy. I want to cry... the parents in the video were laughing as this girls eyes were rolling into her head... they said "she is rolling hard!" I wish I could punch those parents......

Am I sick? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I have a mental illness?

Sick sick sick [ 3 Answers ]

Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(

Sick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and I have an awful cold. I nanny a little boy who got me sick and not I can't seem to get reid of it. It getting worst because I can't sleep eather. What can I do to help get reid of it. I herd green tea helps. Can I drink that? And can I use vicks vaper? Or are there any...

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

View more questions Search