Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpetersgca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Algebra 2
    How do you find the domain and range of a graphed function?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:27 PM
    the domain is the x values that you can put into the function, the range is all the y values that you can get out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with algebra II [ 7 Answers ]

I have many problems.First I have to solve an equation algebraically using a number line.I know how to do it but one problem is tricky. 0 is less than or equal to -x squared -3x-70 how can I answer this?

Algebra [ 7 Answers ]

what's the answer to this problem 4 1/3 x 4 1/4 1/3 and 1/4 are exponents

Algebra 2 . THANKs [ 1 Answers ]

1.Write an equation for an inner bowl of fountain radius 3 radical 2 less than that of outline of the fountain and the outline of the fountain is (x-4)squared=(y=5)squared=50 2.Whats the equation of a hyperbola with vertices at +-2,0 and focus at radical 5? 3.Put xsquared-8x-28y-124=0 in vertex...

Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

can anyone answer this? Find two consecutive even integers such that the square of the smaller is 10 times more than the larger. Thank you

Algebra 2 [ 1 Answers ]

(5 TO THE POWER OF 4/5 TIMES 5 TO THE POWER OF 4/5) n this whole to the pwer of -10 Cube root of 2 divided by cube root 54 x to the power of 1/3 times x to the pwer of 1/4 square root of 64(x to the poer of 12) (7 to the power of 3/4) to the power of -2/9

View more questions Search